Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to Aussie Rules Online!  

RSS
Coach
(@coach)
Legend Coach

The opportunity to create a new website to discuss Australian Rules Football has been in the back of my mind for several years now. 

For those of you who don't know my history, I've run a website supporting Richmond (you know....the reigning Premiers!) for the past 20 years. A couple of years ago I move the site onto different software and made some poor decisions which led to the site attracting very little interest.

With things the way that they are at present, I decided to put my efforts into creating Aussie Rules Online and commit to it. I've invested a bit of money into migrating the Yellow and Black website into this forum software. The software itself is free, but I've added some paid plug-ins to add extra functionality that I hope you'll enjoy.

If you support an Aussie Rules team, visit here often and post even more!

I'm always on the lookout for people to help run the site, so if you're interested, send me a PM and tell me how you'd like to help. You can help by managing a forum or being a moderator (Assistant Coach) on the site. 

There is also the opportunity to write blog posts on the game itself, or about your favourite club. Simply complete the Write for Us page and I'll get back to you.

Cheers!
Coach

2020 AFLW Membership
2020 Richmond Cheer Squad Membership

Posted : 05/05/2020 21:33
Advertisements